New & Hot FoodPanda 50% Off on Payment Using PayTM Wallet Offer. Just pay using Paytm and get discount upto Rs.200.
Use new FoodPanda 50% Off on Payment Using PayTM Wallet code. Valid for all new users across thousands of restaurants across India on online payment only.
How to Avail FoodPanda 50% Off on Payment Using PayTM Wallet:
~Click Here to open FoodPanda offer.
~Browse through all offers in your City.
~Follow on screen instructions.
~Use FoodPanda Paytm voucher code: PTM50
~Select Paytm Wallet as payment method.
~Make payment using Wallet, Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
Validity of FoodPanda 50% Off on Payment Using PayTM Wallet Offer valid till 30th April 15.
Other Foodpanda Coupon – Get 50% OFF on online paid orders. Flat 50% OFF, Maximum discount- 100. Valid for all customers. Coupon Code: FP50. Valid till 10th May.
T&C of FoodPanda 50% Off on Payment Using PayTM Wallet Promo:
- Offer valid only on payments done through PayTM Wallet, between 23rd April to 30 April 2015.
- The offer can be availed 4 times per wallet.
- Maximum discount that can be availed is Rs.200.
- The Voucher code PTM50 will be applicable only on order placed through PayTM Wallet as payment mode on foodpanda website.
- Offer is not valid on APP orders.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer is not transferable.
- In case of any query regarding the offer, please email us at [email protected].
- Foodpanda reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and Conditions of This Offer: of the offer.
- Foodpanda reserves the right to terminate the offer at any point without prior communication.
- You can read more about the offer here.
About Store: The Foodpanda.in is a new way to ordering food online from top restaurants around you like Pizza Hut, SubWay, Nirula’s, Baskin Robbin, Just Biryani, Mast Kalandar, Faaso, Danachoga etc. Foodpanda ordering is available between 11:00 – 23:00 in locations like Delhi & NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Mohali and nearer area users.