Here a trick to 4GB HP Kung Fu Panda USB Flash Drive absolutely free. The Hewlett-Packard is recalling a promotional USB flash drive molded in the form of an animated character in the DreamWorks Animation® film “Kung Fu Panda”.
HP did not create, intend or market the flash drive to be used by small children or as a toy, the cap on the flash drive (corresponding to the panda’s pants) could potentially pose a choking hazard to small children. HP customers who have received the promotional USB flash drive are asked to immediately remove all data from the device, stop using it and return it for a replacement 4GB HP branded USB flash drive at no cost. The affected promotional USB flash drives were distributed to the general public with the purchase of an eligible HP product in certain Asia-Pacific countries only. As this is a trick hence no surety if you’ll receive pen drive or not.
How to Get Get Free 4GB HP Kung Fu Panda USB Flash Drive:
~Click Here to visit offer page and scroll down.
~ Read carefully and answers as given here:
2. Select the option that best describes how you received a Kung Fu Panda USB flash drive: Attended an Event
3. Provide the following information about the event you attended when you received the promotional Kung Fu Panda USB flash drive.
• Name of the event you attended: The PC Show 2008
• Enter the City where the event was held: Sunset City
• Select the Country where the event was held: Singapore
• Date: 06 2008
4. If you received a confirmation code, enter it here: Leave this blank
5. Please select your ship to Country / Territory: Select any Asia-Pacific country.
6. How did you find out about this recall?: Friend
~Click Submit button
~Fill shipping address and you’ll get a confirmation mail.
And yes, not forget to share this with your friends to let them benefit of the offer, just click on Like, +1 or Tweet it.