The most awaited Jio Phone Booking Started from today i.e 24th Aug 2017. We’ve covered all answers regarding the most asked question, “How to Pre-book Jio Phone Online“. You can also book offline market but to beat the heat and lines we suggest you go for the online method.
The Jio phone will cost one-time, refundable security deposit of Rs 1,500, but you don’t have to pay the full amount at the time of booking. Find step by step process detail below.
Jio Phone Booking Started – How to Pre-book Jio Phone Online:
~Pre-booking of Jio Phone can be done through MyJio app and jio.com online.
~Click Here to download MyJio app if not already installed.
~Click Here to open online Jio website booking page.
~For offline booking of Jio Phone, you can visit Jio retailers and multi-brand device retailers including the Reliance Digital stores network offline.
~Pre-order of Jio Phone online/offline will start today at 5:30 PM, 24th Aug 17.
~You’ve to pay only Rs.500 as pre-booking token as a security deposit.
~The balance Rs.1000 needs to be paid at the time of delivery of the Jio Phone.
~Open MyJio app and wait until seeing Jio Phone banner. If not visible there, just log in to your MyJio account and go to “My Voucher” section.
~Jio Phone Booking started now, click on “Book Now” button on the screen.
~Enter your mobile number, enter the PIN Code of the area where phone to be delivered.
~If you want to book for another person like you friend or family member, just enter their mobile number and pin code.
~How Many Jio Phone I can book at one time: You can order as many as you like, just click on “+” sign to add more Jio Phone to cart.
~Click Proceed to pay pre-booking amount of Rs. 500.
~You can pay using any of multiple payment options like UPI, Paytm, Jio Money, Debit/Credit Card, Net banking etc.
~After successful payment, you will get a confirmation message (on screen and SMS) with transaction ID of successful booking of Jio phone.
~According to Reliance Jio, JioPhone will be distributed on a first come first serve basis to only those who pre-book.
~Keep trying if you face network issue or app/website down issue due to a high demand of JioPhone. There is no special trick to book Jio Phone faster than others. You need to be quicker than others.
~The company to roll out 50 lakh JioPhones per week.
~The Jio Phone booking will continue till 1st batch stock last.
Full Specifications of Jio Phone | Plan Details:
- JioPhone Plans: Rs.153 Plan – You need to pay Rs.153 per month, this plan offers unlimited voice and data for a month. It’s one of the cheapest 4G unlimited plan | Rs. 54 Plan – get unlimited voice and data for a week | Plan Rs.24 – mini sachet pack for unlimited voice and data for two days.
- #JioPhone support 22 major Indian languages
- Jio Voice Assistant: Voice enabled search (English, Hindi), Compose SMS, Voice commands to call someone, reject a call, browse the internet, open apps and more.
- NFC support: JioPhone also support one touch payment using NFC technology. Tap-and-pay payments through UPI, credit and debit cards will be enabled through the software update.
- Jio Phone has pre-installed MyJio, JioTV, JioCinema, JioChat, JioMusic and JioXpressNews apps.
- How to Connect JioPhone with any TV: You need to use JioMediaCable to project your phone contents to the large TV screen. You need to buy Jio Dhan Dhan Dhan 309 pack that would allow users to watch almost 3-4 hours of TV daily.
- 2.4-inch QVGA display, 320 x 240 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core Spreadtrum SP9820A processor Mali-400 GPU
- or 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform (MSM8905) with Adreno 304 GPU
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card slot
- KAI OS
- Single SIM, Nano SIM card support (No Dual SIM support)
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front camera
- 3.5mm audio headphone jack, Wireless FM, Torch light,
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, USB 2.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n but it’s not cleared if Jio Phone support Wifi Hotspot feature.
- 2000mAh battery with up to 12 hours talks time and 15 days standby time.
- Jio Phone will be available in only Black color.
- Box Contents: Handset, Removable Battery, Charger Adaptor, Quick Service Guide, Warranty card, SIM CARD.
- JioPhone is the cheapest 4G Volte mobile phone in Indian market.