Now just Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 Back in Your PayTM Wallet. Valid for all old or new Paytm users. Can use it 2 times.
You need to buy this deal from Groupon for Rs 10 and you’ll Get Rs 40 instant cashback on Paytm Wallet. Find full detail below.
How To Avail This Offer:
~Click Here to open offer page (checkout again later if out of stock).
~Click Buy Now to add to cart.
~Login if already have an account or New user can enter their details.
~Select “Paytm Wallet” as payment method and submit.
~Enter billing info and select ‘Wallet’ and “Paytm wallet” and make payment.
~It’ll move to Paytm, and you need to login/signup to your Paytm account.
~Click Pay now to complete the transaction.
~Cashback of Rs. 40 will reflect in the customer’s Paytm wallet within 72 hours.
~You can use this 2 times and can get total Rs.80 cashback by paying total Rs.20.
Validity of Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 Back till 31 Jan 15 or stock.
Offer Details & T&C of Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 Back Offer:
- The Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 Back offer is valid for all existing or new Paytm users.
- One user can buy it two times.
- Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 Back is valid on Paytm Mobile App and website both.
- The cashback will be credited to the paytm wallet within 72 hours of the transaction Each unique user can only avail the deal 2 times.
- The Cash Back is Subject to PayTM Wallet Limits.
- The deal will only be valid if the transaction on the payment page of Groupon is done using the paytm wallet.
- This Pay Rs 10 using PayTM Wallet and Get Rs 40 CashBack deal valid till 31st January 2015.
- Any queries related to recharge not done, promo code not working or failed transaction, etc, contact Paytm at [email protected] or call 180018001234.
- You can read more about features & specs at offer page.
About Service/Store: Paytm.com is an online recharge service which allow you to recharge your Mobile, Data Card, DTH, Toll Card, Bus Tickets, Pay Bill etc for any amount and it support almost all Indian operators and data cards. You can simply recharge for top-ups, net plans or any special recharge you want.