Now just Pay Rs 500 to Get Rs 550 as Cashback in your Paytm Wallet. Valid for all old or new Paytm/Groupon users.
You need to buy this deal from Groupon for Rs 500 and you’ll Get Rs.500 + Extra Rs 50 on Paytm wallet. Find full detail below.
How To Pay Rs 500 to Get Rs 550 as Cashback in your Paytm Wallet:
~Click Here to open offer page (checkout again later if out of stock).
~Click Buy Now to add to cart.
~Login if already have an account or New user can enter their details.
~Enter your details & payment method and complete order.
~Select “Paytm Wallet” as payment method from wallet.
~Login/Sign up to your Paytm account & complete payment.
~Cashback would be credited automatically within 3 working days.
Note: Also Get Flat 15% Cashback on all Transactions done on Groupon, Valid Between 15th Jun- 21st Jun. Click Here for details. Effective Price will be Rs.425 only for above deal.
Validity of Pay Rs 500 to Get Rs 550 as Cashback in your Paytm Wallet valid till stock.
Offer Details & T&C of Pay Rs 500 to Get Rs 550 as Cashback in your Paytm Wallet Offer:
- Offer valid for all Existing & New Users.
- A customer can buy only 1 voucher with Pay Rs 500 to Get Rs 550 as Cashback in your Paytm Wallet deal.
- No refunds for the particular offer.
- The cashback will be credited to the paytm wallet within 3 working days of the transaction Each unique user can only avail the deal once.
- The CashBack is Subject to PayTM Wallet Limits.
- The deal will only be valid if the transaction on the payment page of Groupon is done using only the Paytm wallet.
- Any deals bought by paying through payment mechanisms other than Paytm wallet will not be valid and the amount will be refunded by Groupon to the user via Groupon Credits.
- Any queries related to recharge not done, promo code not working or failed transaction, etc, contact Paytm at [email protected] or call 180018001234.
- You can read more about features & specs at offer page.
About Service/Store: Paytm.com is an online recharge service which allow you to recharge your Mobile, Data Card, DTH, Toll Card, Bus Tickets, Pay Bill etc for any amount and it support almost all Indian operators and data cards. You can simply recharge for top-ups, net plans or any special recharge you want.