New Paytm Mobile & DTH Recharge Offer 20% Cashback for Axis Bank & 10% Cash Back for HDFC Bank Customers. The exciting cashback offer for customers using Axis Bank and HDFC Bank Debit Cards or Credit Cards. Find details below.For those who don’t now about Paytm, Paytm.com is a online recharge service which allow you to recharge your Mobile, Data Card, DTH for any amount and it support almost all Indian operators and data cards. You can simply recharge for top-ups, net plans or any special recharge you want.
How To Get Paytm Mobile & DTH Recharge Offer 20% Cashback:
Axis Bank Mobile & DTH Recharge Offer:
20% cash back on Mobile/DTH for new Paytm users using Axis Bank Debit Card/Credit Card.
Use the Promo code: “PAYTMAXISF” on Paytm.com or Paytm mobile apps (get free from here).
Axis Bank offer T&C:
– You must use Axis bank credit/debit card and enter the promo-code.
– Applicable on orders placed between 10th Oct 2013 and 10th Nov 2013
– You must recharge your Mobile or DTH connection with Rs.200 or more to avail this offer
– Promo Code is valid only on one successful transaction per user
– Maximum Cash Back available is Rs.50
– This offer is only for new users and not valid for existing Paytm users
HDFC Bank Mobile & DTH Recharge offer
We have 3 special offers for HDFC Bank customers
Offer 1: Get 10% cash back on DTH Recharge. This offer is applicable only on Paytm mobile apps (get free from here).
Use the Promo code: PAYTMHDFCDTH10
Offer 3: Get 10% cash back on mobile recharges. This offer is applicable only on Paytm mobile apps (get free from here).
Use the Promo code: PAYTMHDFCMOB1O
HDFC bank offer T&C:
– Offer valid only on HDFC bank CREDIT/DEBIT Card
– Validity for this offer is from 1st Oct to 31st Dec, 2013
– You must recharge your mobile OR DTH connection to avail the offers
– Cash back would be credited to User wallet at a fortnightly interval and be applicable only once a fortnight
– In order to consume this cash back amount, you need to comply with Paytm Cash authentication requirements