New Paytm Wallet 7.5% Cashback for SBI Card Users. Get 7.5% Cashback on adding money to your Paytm wallet with your SBI Credit Card.
This new Paytm Promo Coupon can be used once in a month (both new or old) and can get max Rs.50 Cashback. Find details below.
How To Use This Offer:
~Click Here to Paytm Site or Click Here to install Paytm App (open in mobile browser only).
~Login or register & goto your Paytm Cash Wallet.
~Enter amount (min Rs.250) & click ‘Have a Promo Code?’.
~Apply Paytm Promo Codes: PAYTMSBI
~Click Add money to wallet and proceed to pay.
~Make payment using only SBI Credit Card.
~Cashback will be added to your Paytm Cash within an hour.
Validity of Paytm Wallet 7.5% Cashback for SBI Card promo valid till 31st Dec 14.
Offer Details & T&C of Paytm Wallet 7.5% Cashback for SBI Card:
- Paytm Wallet 7.5% Cashback for SBI Card Users valid from 15th Nov, 2014 till 31st Dec, 2014.
- Offer valid only on adding money in Paytm wallet using SBI Credit card (only once in a month).
- Cash back would be credited in user’s Paytm-Wallet within 1 hr.
- Cash back would be applicable for all user whose mobile number verification is done.
- Maximum cash back that can be availed is Rs. 50 only.
- Minimum amount to be loaded in Paytm wallet to avail the offer is Rs. 250 only.
- This offer is for consumers and NOT for retailers.
- User will have to use Generic Promo codes PAYTMSBI issued by the bank.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to [email protected].
- Paytm reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or discontinue this Offer without any further Notice.
- Valid on Paytm website and Paytm Apps on Android, iOS & Windows Phones.
- You can read more about features & specs at offer page.
About Service/Store: Paytm.com is an online recharge service which allow you to recharge your Mobile, Data Card, DTH, Toll Card, Bus Tickets, Pay Bill etc for any amount and it support almost all Indian operators and data cards. You can simply recharge for top-ups, net plans or any special recharge you want.